It’s officially my favourite time of the year, that magical festive spirit!
During the weekend, I found some time to put up my Christmas decorations, experiment with fairy lights and decorate my little tree. The apartment smells like a gingerbread house by now, and I am ready to accept presents! 🙂
The best present for me this year, is to have my parents with me for 3 WEEKS (compared to 10 days), and I have already started planning an active agenda for their visit … plus my mum is bringing home made treats, so I cannot contain my excitement!
Some of my favourite things about the Christmas holiday are:
- Christmas markets and tree lightings
- Christmas decoration, especially fairy lights
- Gingerbread houses
- Walking into Bath & Body Works and leaving with bags full of festive scents
- Three words: RED VELVET CAKE (from Starbucks)
- Celebrating with my family and friends
- Christmas movies – I can never get tired of The Holiday!
- Festive PJ’s!
- Waking up super early to open my presents (some things you can’t grow out of)
- Handwritten Christmas cards (call me old fashioned, but I will always love festive wrapping paper and greeting cards)
Do you share my joy for the festive season? Tell me what are your favourite traditions! 🙂
Disclaimer: All views are my own and all photographs are © My Pink Diary, unless otherwise stated.