With temperatures reaching 37 degrees Celsius at 8 a.m. in Abu Dhabi, I think its safe to say: SUMMER IS HERE! Despite the heat and humidity, this season is always a favourite of mine, and I love when the smell of sunscreen blends with hints of salty sea water transporting me back to my childhood holidays spent by the seaside.
I love everything that defines summer: floral fashion, citrus fruits, lazy days spent by the pool, summer travels, and of course refreshing drinks. While I am preparing for my holiday in 1 month ( a city break this time), I put together a small snapshot of my inspiration for the summer season.
- Essie – I adore June’s luscious pink polish of the month called Muchi Muchi.
- H&M’s floral bikini: feminine and stylish.
- Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost Water Gel – restores hydration and uplifts tired skin.
- Herbal Essentials Sunscreen Oil – lightweight, natural and excellent coverage!
- Watermelon – sweet, hydrating and refreshing on a hot day!
- Espadrilles – officially back in season!
- Unicorn Floaty – because every girl deserves to show off with one!
- Avene Thermal Spring Water – adore this refreshing face mist!
- Instax Mini – to make memories last a life time!
What are your summer essentials?